Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
the presidency: um doido
- "I'm the president of Europe, not America!"
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or "man bag") he keeps on hand for his boss."
- "Jean : First of all, I am very happy that you are the president."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "Icarus : I was president of the French club in high school."
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'President' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'President'? Compartilhe com a gente!