Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
to prevent: prevenir, evitar, impedir
- "The museum staff hopes to discourage criminals from attending the exhibit, and wishes to prevent them from even approaching the venue."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Doctors believe that drinking red wine in moderation prevents cancer, heart disease and other ailments."
- "I personally have numerous allergies which prevent me from smelling properly -"
- "I would have replied earlier, however my accounting obligations prevented me from checking my e-mail until the early afternoon, and then an unfortunate incident occurred during my bathroom break, when my neck tie got caught in the zipper of my pants."
- "- Never deactivate the firewall we have installed for you, even if it prevents you from accessing certain websites (which are, as it happens, not appropriate for the workplace)."
- "It is guaranteed to prevent crime (as long as it's used in combination with several other methods, which I am also researching)."
- "The scarf would protect the birds by preventing them from breathing in infected air particles."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Prevent' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Prevent'? Compartilhe com a gente!