Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to publish: publicar, editar, divulgar
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "Sigourney : Yes, the article was published last week."
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
- "And as you must know, since those figures were published this morning, our stock has already dropped 5.67 points as of 3:20 pm New York time, according to my Raspberry portable device."
- ""How to read" from Mental Publishing, buy it now at bookstores everywhere!"
- "A recent study published in the New York Post reports that Americans eat between 10 and 15 eggs per week on average."
- "The Peking Duck is proud to publish this illegally obtained information."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Publish'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Publish'? Compartilhe com a gente!