Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
resources: recursos, meios
natural resources recursos naturais
- "Ellen : I think that children are the world's most precious resource."
- "We will be allocating significant resources to its development: money, equipment, personnel."
- "With the resources at his disposal, it wouldn't surprise anyone to see Wang come away with a new western subsidiary to play with."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always set us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full-time staff with their own space."
- "Cork is a renewable resource: its trees are not killed when the cork is taken."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "Icarus : Hee hee, the aging population is certainly a drain on resources, yes."
- "The HR department can be a valuable resource in getting you and your family settled and integrated into the community as soon as possible."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Resources' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Resources'? Compartilhe com a gente!