Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
the (French) revolution: a revolução (francesa)
- "If I don't have a new order in less than 3 weeks, it could start a revolution!"
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "Leonard : Do you think Che Guevara and Fidel Castro paused the Cuban Revolution for a toilet break?"
- "Now, if you're interested in being part of the fragrance revolution."
- "however, reactionaries and lunatics are convinced that these are the first signs of an animal revolution."
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "When the time came for revolution, General Oléré was ready."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Revolution'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Revolution'? Compartilhe com a gente!