Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
the (French) revolution: a revolução (francesa)
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "Boston was also the site of several major events during the American revolution including the Boston Massacre, the battle of Bunker Hill as well as the Boston Tea Party."
- "However, it was also a year of revolution, where social networks changed the way we remove dictators and riot in major cities."
- "however, reactionaries and lunatics are convinced that these are the first signs of an animal revolution."
- "When the time came for revolution, General Oléré was ready."
- "Leonard : Do you think Che Guevara and Fidel Castro paused the Cuban Revolution for a toilet break?"
- "Now, if you're interested in being part of the fragrance revolution."
- "If I don't have a new order in less than 3 weeks, it could start a revolution!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Revolution'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Revolution'? Compartilhe com a gente!