Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a roof: um teto, um telhado
- "Ski slopes on the roof."
- "I remind you that the previous cleaner you sent us was caught stealing the office plants, the one before her was discovered hiding under the desk of our marketing director, trying to look up her skirt, and the gentleman before that had to be brought down from the roof by the police."
- "The atrium has a modern design, with a glass and steel roof which is both simple and artistic."
- "This includes the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the toilets, the roof, under the bed, and hanging out of the window."
- "Brian : But the swimming pool on the roof!"
- "knock on your door out of the blue saying that they notice that your roof / driveway / windows / walls need urgent work."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Roof'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Roof'? Compartilhe com a gente!