Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a scandal: um escândalo
- "He and his media friends have been giving me trouble, and I'm afraid it's the last thing I need right now, what with my recent bear-shooting scandal."
- "After the Warbuckle sex scandal, the 'Department Store massacre', the Warbuckle fake moon landing, and other indiscretions by the retail king, could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?"
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "If you really want to risk possible public scandal, which will cost you much more than your precious profits, then go ahead and listen to Cheeter."
- "The London Ducky will bring you more on this scandal as it becomes more scandalous."
- "Re : Your latest scandal"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Scandal'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Scandal'? Compartilhe com a gente!