Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
to ship (something): enviar, despachar, transportar (algo)
- "A shipment of perfume was being transported to São Paulo when the accident occurred."
- "Have you received our shipment?"
- "But the problem is the next shipment out of Southampton isn't for four weeks."
- "So this letter here... "I'm afraid we are currently experiencing cash-flow problems and will not be able to pay for the shipment of perfumes until next month..."."
- "The next shipment is scheduled for four weeks' time."
- "Roberto dos Santos de Espiritu de Jesus was so relieved to receive the shipment that he decided to buy three times as many units at a higher price than before."
- "Thanks to a stroke of brilliance on my part, a shipment of Bruno's Brew is now on its way to our Sales Affiliate in Brazil."
- "Well, you could put the shipment on a ferry and send it to Calais."
- "Perhaps there's a shipment to Brazil out of France in the next few days."
- "If this is regarding a shipment of tarantulas, please press 1."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Shipment' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Shipment'? Compartilhe com a gente!