Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
society: a sociedade
- "I'm sure I don't need to tell you just how important Mr Delavigne is in San Francisco society."
- "What's happening to our society?"
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
- "Still others will find jobs, and contribute to society as mechanics, storekeepers and singer/songwriters."
- "I hope you're ready for your indoctrination into the Illuminati, the shadowy elite society that secretly rules the world."
- "I'm going to take your boring, utopian society, and make it way, way, way, way, way cooler."
- "Accomplishment allows us to feel that we're capable of functioning within society."
- "I will of course insist on a good cross-section of society in terms of age, gender, ethnic origin, etc."
- "It is always a pleasure to receive mail from the more civilized members of San Francisco society."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Society'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Society'? Compartilhe com a gente!