Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
solid: sólido, forte, resistente
a solid desk uma escrivaninha resistente, sólida
a solid team uma equipe forte, talentosa
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "It's a solid program all around, the only problem is that it's probably a little out of date by now."
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
- "He seems like a solid worker - the kind of guy you can depend on, and he's always free to help you with problems. However, he's sometimes a bit difficult to understand, especially when he's talking about technical issues."
- "Bruno : That's good, because the most important thing about customer service is maintaining a solid relationship with our clients."
- "I know that you have a solid staff working with you."
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Solid' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Solid'? Compartilhe com a gente!