Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
sometime: algum dia, em algum momento
You should come over sometime. Você deveria passar aqui algum dia.
I'll be there sometime after 4 pm. Estarei lá em algum momento depois das 4 da tarde.
Tenha cuidado para não confundir com sometimes (às vezes, de vez em quando).
- "Belinda : Oh, I'd love to see your work sometime Brent."
- "Bruno : Well I was just calling to see if you'd be available for lunch sometime this week."
- "We'll meet sometime next week, and I'll give you my conclusions."
- "Due to an unfortunate oversight on Polly's part (she has since been chastised), this wasn't noticed until today, roughly five and half months since the two of you joined the team. What I'm saying is that you two must visit company physician Dr. Bob Loblaw sometime within the next two weeks."
- "I said we should date. Sometime."
- "Betty : I'd like to hear it sometime."
- "Why don't you drop me an e-mail so we can get together sometime?"
- "Would you mind if my accountant gave you a call sometime?"
- "In a surprising announcement yesterday, a spokesman for the tiny island nation of Zirconda expressed the country's desire to join the European Union as a member country sometime in 2015."
- "Hannah : Well you really should visit sometime."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Sometime'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Sometime'? Compartilhe com a gente!