Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
special: especial, particular, distinto
Nothing special Nada de especial
- "I'm Brian Jones, Bruno's special assistant."
- "I don't want any special treatment at work."
- "Your loyal special assistant"
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "You must taste something very special."
- "The photographs, taken by current Delavigne special assistant Brian Jones, are not only titillating an audience of people with nothing better to do, but also have the potential to reflect poorly on the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Special skills"
- "This is the Special Olympics , Horatio."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "How will Jones balance the needs of Europe with his responsibilities as a special assistant in San Francisco?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Special'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Special'? Compartilhe com a gente!