Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
special: especial, particular, distinto
Nothing special Nada de especial
- "Special dedication to my daddy, Horatio, who is here tonight."
- "We label all the bottles with high-quality, low-cost labels manufactured by one of our Asian production partners, and designate this perfume as a "special limited edition" of "Bordello Breeze"."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "I do have some special plants, and this dog."
- "Bruno's "special assistant" Brian Jones will be showing Ms. Lohan the offices, and introducing her to the staff individually."
- "In my place, Bruno's "special assistant" Brian Jones will be showing Mr. Warbuckle the offices, and introducing him to the staff individually."
- "If you're his father, we give you special table, VIP section."
- "Harold : Well, that sounds special!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Special'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Special'? Compartilhe com a gente!