Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
special: especial, particular, distinto
Nothing special Nada de especial
- "How will Jones balance the needs of Europe with his responsibilities as a special assistant in San Francisco?"
- "If you're his father, we give you special table, VIP section."
- "This is the Special Olympics , Horatio."
- "Special dedication to my daddy, Horatio, who is here tonight."
- "I don't want any special treatment at work."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "I do have some special plants, and this dog."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "You must taste something very special."
- "Special skills"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Special'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Special'? Compartilhe com a gente!