Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
a spreadsheet: uma planilha (de dados, estatísticas)
UK: A spreadsheet is a computer program used to organize data.
US: I use a spreadsheet to keep a record of our sales figures.
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "You e-mailed me Bruno's expenses for this month, but I think you forgot to include the spreadsheet."
- "I'll crunch you like numbers on a spreadsheet!"
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "He was showing her how to use spreadsheets."
- "I have triple checked my spreadsheets and all the numbers seem to add up."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "I'm sure I would help create a convivial working atmosphere at Delavigne and you would soon fall in love with my spreadsheets, which are actually quite serious."
- "Icarus : Yes, I just got in this morning and I tried to open one of my favorite spreadsheets, when I noticed it was missing!"
- "Designed Exsmell spreadsheets to keep track of my personal fortune."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Spreadsheet' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Spreadsheet'? Compartilhe com a gente!