Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a swimsuit, bathing suit: traje de banho, maiô, sunga, traje de natação
The new swimsuit collection is great. A nova coleção de maiôs está incrível.
UK: Don't forget to bring your swimsuit. There's a pool at the house.
US: The new swimsuit collection is great. Ok.
- "This weekend promises to be an interesting one, so bring a positive attitude and a bathing suit."
- "underwear swimsuits or food which has already been bitten."
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
- "I'll bring my swimsuit though!"
- "I have a swimsuit competition to judge this afternoon, I really should get going."
- "If you're in Hawaii, it's time to put on your swimsuits and head to the beach, because this weekend we'll have highs in the mid 80's with no clouds in sight."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Swimsuit'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Swimsuit'? Compartilhe com a gente!