Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
the temperature: a temperatura
- "He said "climate change is happening - that much is sure - but what the scare-mongers are failing to mention is that our planet has always had great fluctuations in temperature."
- "Here under fabulous clear blue skies, the temperature is hot enough to roast a dingo."
- "Here in Siberia, the temperature just reached -20 degrees Celsius with a wind chill temperature of -29."
- "Rupert : Hello, hello, what's the temperature in Scotland next week?"
- "Dr. Loblaw : Your blood pressure is normal, temperature as well."
- "The temperature has dropped below zero for the first time in a hundred years."
- "The local time is 3:30 in the afternoon, and the temperature is 10 degrees celsius, and it is, of course, raining heavily."
- "The temperature should start dropping late this evening, and we'll be down around the low fifties by tomorrow night."
- "Average winter temperature in Finland?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Temperature'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Temperature'? Compartilhe com a gente!