The fact that
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
the fact that...: o fato de...
The fact that he is blind doesn't stop him from having a job. O fato de ser cego não o impede de ter um trabalho.
- "They don't like the fact that I'm Irish yet I travelled from the US!"
- "I'm worried that some of the staff might resent the fact that Bruno appointed me."
- "I shouldn't have to mention the fact that the floors are always dirty, the bins are overflowing, the rumpus room smells like roquefort, and there is a heart-shaped bleach stain on the carpet by the cleaning cupboard."
- "Susie : I think you might have heard about the fact that Kalvin Krime has launched some perfumed billboards."
- "Don't let the fact that you're being watched disturb you."
- "How about the fact that I hate my son?"
- "If Greek tragedy has taught us anything (apart from the fact that we shouldn't sleep with our mothers), it is that too much pride, or hubris, brings nothing but trouble."
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "Susie : Anyway, ignoring the fact that you didn't think of this idea, it's still terrible."
- "It is clear that Delavigne should be looking at targeting the male 15-24 age group, while at the same time advertising the fact that Delavigne products have no negative side effects for males of this age range."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'The fact that'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'The fact that'? Compartilhe com a gente!