There's no need to
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
There's no need (to yell): Não há necessidade (de gritar)
- "Hey hey, there's no need to throw things!"
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "No need to worry."
- "Sigourney : No need to apologize, just please don't do it again, it's very unprofessional."
- "There is absolutely no need to worry, however."
- "We have already covered most of the staff, and we've cleared up most of the problems, so there is no need to worry."
- "There is no need to decide this all by yourself."
- "No need to come back and work for you."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'There's no need to'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'There's no need to'? Compartilhe com a gente!