There's no need to
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
There's no need (to yell): Não há necessidade (de gritar)
- "There is absolutely no need to worry, however."
- "Hey hey, there's no need to throw things!"
- "Sigourney : No need to apologize, just please don't do it again, it's very unprofessional."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
- "We have already covered most of the staff, and we've cleared up most of the problems, so there is no need to worry."
- "No need to come back and work for you."
- "No need to worry."
- "There is no need to decide this all by yourself."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'There's no need to'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'There's no need to'? Compartilhe com a gente!