Tradução To access
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
the access: o acesso, a entrada, a passagem
- "Although I wasn't allowed access to Miss Stake's personal files, I have compiled a short checklist of three of the most common issues in efficiency reviews."
- "She asks that no e-mails be sent to her while she is not in the office, as she won't have access to her computer."
- "Rajard : Well, our online tech support has access to shipping information, if you pay them a visit they should be able to find your fan."
- "And in Bolivia, you may even be denied access to your salary if you don't vote in an election!"
- "They could save us money, and have access to tickets which are unlisted on travel websites."
- "There's no good reason why a six-year-old child should have access to a gun, much less bring a gun to school."
- "You have full access to the internet but will be unable to download files on to your computer."
- "- Never deactivate the firewall we have installed for you, even if it prevents you from accessing certain websites (which are, as it happens, not appropriate for the workplace)."
- "I would like the main bedroom to have direct access to the bathroom and plenty of storage space."
- "He had asked if I could hold a bottle of benzyl acetate for a moment, and I hadn't access to my pad."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To access' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'To access'? Compartilhe com a gente!