Tradução To be part of
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "He's been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot in training, Randy Williams. He's part of our outreach program for handicapped pilots."
- "He has been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "You guys are part of the team. Now for your first mission..."
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "Oklahoma is part of a region called 'Tornado Alley' which stretches from West Texas to North Dakota."
- "I would be proud to be part of a company with Delavigne's reputation."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To be part of' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'To be part of'? Compartilhe com a gente!