Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
towards: no sentido de, em direção a
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "I wish to continue developing my career path towards management."
- "With the aid of air traffic controllers, Mr. Marron was able to guide the plane towards the airport runway."
- "You can keep your current frequent flyer miles, and as a new customer with Loman's, you get a bonus 10 miles towards the airline of your choice."
- "Follow it down through the valleys towards the ocean of spirituality."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "animosity towards us foreigners."
- "Bruno assures me that Fiona's presence in our offices is more of a gesture of good faith towards the investors than a criticism of our work habits."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "Moreover, US pollution is being carried by wind currents towards the South Pole, close to Australia."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Towards' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Towards'? Compartilhe com a gente!