Try one's best
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to try, do one's best: dar o seu melhor
I can only try my best. Farei o melhor que puder.
- "I'm going to do my best to convince him to become the exclusive carrier of Delavigne's new boxed set."
- "Jean : Okay, I'll try my best to help you."
- "Jean : I have been trying my best!"
- "Edward : Well, I'll do my best."
- "I'll do my best."
- "I have a bit of a cold, but I will do my best."
- "We've done our best to incorporate new green ideas, but I fear we're only scratching the surface of what could be done."
- "I will do my best to get laid."
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own e-mail accounts by deleting e-mails older than 90 days, as well as e-mails with large attachments."
- "We want them to believe that you truly regret missing their call, and that you will do your best to call them back as soon as you are able."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Try one's best'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Try one's best'? Compartilhe com a gente!