Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
- "As you are no doubt aware, our e-mail server crashed last Tuesday at exactly 2:40 PM. That was bad news."
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
- "Brian : Well it's only Tuesday, Edward."
- "Tuesday, Wednesday, Funny Days."
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "Tuesday : Guess who was spotted cavorting with visibly drunk sherpas on the top of Mount Everest?"
- "How about if Jean speaks with a British accent on Tuesday and Thursday;"
- "I look forward to telling you all about our new store on Tuesday."
- "Anyway, on Tuesday there's 'Money Madness' on DNN."
- "I ordered a perfume on Friday, today is Tuesday, and so far, nothing has arrived!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Tuesday'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Tuesday'? Compartilhe com a gente!