Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "Bruno : Unfortunately, the current economic climate has led to budget cuts, and the Corporation cannot afford to take you on a guided tour of the Park."
- "Unfortunately, the gentleman I was planning to take with me is unable to attend, so his ticket is up for grabs!"
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "I had an unfortunate accident when I was younger."
- "Unfortunately, I am unable to give you more information regarding my position and purpose, because then I would have to kill you."
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the "Taxman" virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "We killed a lot of bugs on the way here unfortunately!"
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "Unfortunately, you missed the deadline by 1 minute and 5 seconds."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Unfortunate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Unfortunate'? Compartilhe com a gente!