Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a university: uma universidade
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
- "Professor Robert Smithson, a developmental psychologist at the University of South-West Cambridgeshire, wants us to stop giving stress such a bad rap."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "1960-1964 BA in Economics, University of Liverpool."
- "After University I married my sweetheart Jeffrey and we've been together for 8 years now."
- "Horatio : I do PHD in American literature at San Francisco University."
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "1993-1995 Washington University (St."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'University'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'University'? Compartilhe com a gente!