Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
via: por, através de, em
This is a flight to Dakar via Paris. Este é um vôo para Dakar com escala em Paris.
In order to save time, we will go to Marseille via the TGV. Para ganhar tempo, nós viajaremos para Marseille pela TGV.
to communicate via telephone comunicar-se por telefone
- "I'm joined now live via satellite by the woman of the hour, Susan Bliss."
- "In spite of my blinding rage and abiding contempt for you, my yoga guru has advised me that expressing myself to you via a letter may prove therapeutic, which is why I am penning the present missive from my retreat, high atop the Himalayan peaks."
- "Susie, our users have written to us via email, Twitter, and in one case by pigeon all asking you business questions."
- "No longer is the web 'just' a research tool, a means to keep in touch via e-mail or a source of easily-plagiarized material for lazy students."
- "I've even seen you singing karaoke in the toilet via secret camera."
- "Why do I need to know where my daughter is at all times via GPS software?"
- "Hannah : Caroline, I don't mean to be blunt, but I don't think selling our products via your website is really what we're looking for."
- "Somehow, I came up with the idea of sending the delivery via ferry to Calais before being placed on a cargo ship to Brazil - genius!"
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "It lets me update my status via mobile phone or internet, so everyone knows what I'm up to."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Via'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Via'? Compartilhe com a gente!