Wireless access point
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a wireless access point: um ponto de acesso sem fio
A wireless access point is either a hardware device or a computer's software that serves as a communication hub to connect to a wired LAN.
- "If you have newer servers, I'd advise you to replace the older access points with the 11g."
- "Are you aware that 11b access points are used for home networks, whereas 11g access points are more suited to businesses?"
- "Most recently I was trying to set up a wireless connection for the servers in our network, but I'm having some difficulty because the wireless access points which I purchased don't seem to be compatible with the servers we use."
- "Bob : So I should probably return all these access points I just bought."
- "Techie : And what kind of access points are they?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Wireless access point'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Wireless access point'? Compartilhe com a gente!