a check (US), a cheque (UK): un chèque
Can you write me a check? Pouvez-vous me faire un chèque?
to check: vérifier, consulter, cocher, contrôler
the check (for the meal) (US): la note, l'addition
- "I know you don't check your emails, so you wouldn't have received the message I sent you last week."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab."
- "In the morning, I like to check my emails."
- "Stroller? Check. Bottle of 24-year-old Scotch?"
- "Bruno : Testing, testing, 1,2, check."
- "Do not check the rest of your inbox."
- "Stuffed animal? Check. Diapers?"
- "Can I check my messages?"
- "Diapers? Check. Stroller?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'A check' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !