an absence: une absence
- "Subject: Temporary absence"
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "For example, his repeated assertions concerning the absence of monkeys in his laboratory were quite unexpected."
- "All absences will be noted on your permanent record and result in firing squad!"
- "First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
- "Miss Stake : But does this really warrant such frequent absences from Head Office?"
- "Subject: Absence"
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during "sleepy time", which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
- "Susie : First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Absence' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !