to achieve: atteindre, accomplir, réaliser
We've achieved our goals for this year. Nous avons atteint nos objectifs pour cette année.
What are you hoping to achieve by asking this question? Qu'est-ce que tu cherches à avoir en posant cette question?
an achievement: un accomplissement
- "If you don't have an objective, how will you know when you have achieved something?"
- "You'll achieve nothing acting like that, and you're stressing me out."
- "I'm not quite sure what you expected to achieve from such an email."
- "Aims, objectives, achieving your goals."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "To help you achieve your goals, I need you to adopt some new habits."
- "When you look at the paintings, remember to ask yourself: What is the artist trying to achieve?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Achieve' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !