adorable: adorable, charmant
adorability: le charme, la joliesse
- "He is very kind and very sweet and a little dim and just a bit adorable, but you have to let him go."
- "Doggy dementia, Stockholm syndrome, acute adorability, just to name a few."
- "- Adorable brown right ear, floppy white left ear"
- "Your smile is so adorable."
- "So, Icarus, you confess to killing Bruno's adorable little doggy dog?"
- "He has a number of psychological disorders: Doggy dementia, Stockholm syndrome, Acute Adorability, just to name a few."
- "Cindy : Oh my god, he's totally adorable."
- "It's adorable."
- "When you write to me for help, your messages are rife with adorable mistakes that only endear you to me further."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Adorable' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !