the (early) afternoon: le (début d')après-midi
good afternoon: bonjour, au revoir
- "I need you this afternoon to run some errands, pick up my dry cleaning, and I have this weird rash that I need you to look at."
- "How was your afternoon in Paris?"
- "Owner : Good afternoon, sir."
- "I don't have any appointments this afternoon."
- "The local time is 3:30 in the afternoon, and the temperature is 10 degrees celsius, and it is, of course, raining heavily."
- "Meet me in my office this afternoon!"
- "Good afternoon everyone."
- "I'm sending the kid over to your place this afternoon."
- "So I am. Can you set up a Skyte teleconference for this afternoon?"
- "And this afternoon, the interviews to hire Horatio's replacement are starting."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Afternoon' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !