an agreement: un accord, un contrat
to be in agreement with (sbdy, sthg) être d'accord avec (qq'un, qqch)
to make an agreement (with someone, to do something): se mettre d'accord (avec qq'un, sur qqch)
UK: We have made an agreement with the Chinese to manufacture our clothes.
US: Are we all in agreement that I should take a shower?
- "Bruno and Harold Warbuckle will soon be celebrating a new business agreement over some cold Scotch and peanuts."
- "We made an agreement."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "We at Epikure make it a point to honor every single one of our agreements to the letter."
- "Bethany : This agreement is as much for Horatio as it is for you."
- "Steffi : An agreement is an agreement, Philip."
- "Shannon : Check it, and with your agreement we can renew the same policy."
- "Brent : Have you reached an agreement with the IFC?"
- "I wish you the best of luck in convincing Mr. Oléré to sign the revised agreement."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Agreement' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !