an airport: un aéroport
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Pilot (Steve) : Good evening everyone and welcome aboard Big Generic Airlines flight 523 with non-stop service from San Francisco International to Logan International Airport in Boston."
- "Zoo? Airport? Airport zoo?"
- "My father once said, a dying British man will shoot you while you're trying to rob an airport."
- "Airport zoo?"
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "Airport Guy : Uh, look I can see that you guys are having some problems here."
- "Welcome to London Heathrow airport."
- "I'll bring you back a souvenir from the airport!"
- "You and Ms. Donovan will be traveling first class to Logan Airport on Big Generic Airlines."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Airport' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !