a (music) album: un album (de musique)
- "All Queen albums are also half price."
- "Johns, who has been widely criticised for wasting money on the album, responded to critics yesterday, saying: "You're just jealous because you can't afford to have the Queen of England rap on one of your songs."
- "You want me to record an album?"
- "Elkie Johns , whose latest album, "I am Elkie Johns, but who are you?"
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Album' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !