all day long or all day: toute la journée
All day long, he sits here and watches TV. Toute la journée, il reste assis là et regarde la télé.
- "We drink all day"
- "(Drink all day)"
- "Brent : So you're telling me that I could be sitting at home all day, and I'll receive half my salary?"
- "Ok, I'll be thinking about you all day."
- "You've been complaining about the pain all day!"
- "Would that we could practice irregular verbs over a candlelit dinner, with Larry White's baritone voice urging us onward until our evening comes to a climax, conjugating verbs in multiple tenses all night long!"
- "At 5.07PM I had to leave the meeting room as I hadn't been to the toilet all day."
- "Philip : Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long!"
- "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long."
- "Philip : Well I can't stay here drinking coffee all day."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'All day long' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !