to allow: permettre, autoriser
Smoking in the office is not allowed. Il n'est pas permis de fumer dans le bureau.
UK: You're not allowed to smoke in this restaurant.
US: Our schedule allows time for coffee breaks.
- "It allows me to organize my time, remember appointments-"
- "This program allows you to spend an extra 6 weeks at home to bond with your baby, again at 60% pay."
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
- "InBrianaJones (Brian Jones) says : It's software that allows you to make cheap or free calls over the Internet."
- "I thought that wasn't allowed."
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
- "It's a type of software that allows you to do things on your E-Phone, like change your voice, break up with your girlfriend, watch virtual fish swimming."
- "Your company's plan allows you to increase or decrease your monthly pay-in at any time, as well as to re-allocate the investments of your plan."
- "Allow me to direct you to baby number 2."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Allow' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !