an animal: un animal
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "A wonderful, noble man who also helps sick animals."
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "I love animals."
- "(Animal medley)"
- "I'm not some laboratory animal, to be studied by doctors or veterinarians."
- "-Do they treat their animal well?"
- "Bruno trained his interpretation skills on basic animals at first."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Animal' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !