(an) anonymous (letter): (une lettre) anonyme
to remain anonymous garder l'anonymat
(written) anonymously: (écrit) anonymement, de façon anonyme
- "Best wishes Anonymous"
- "Is it true that Delavigne is currently under investigation by the California Animal Rights Organization, following anonymous reports of monkey abuse?"
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "At least we're supposed to... but anyway I'll see to it that the suggestions remain anonymous."
- "The police received an anonymous tip that the popular young wizard was flying under the influence, when a concerned citizen called to report a dead pigeon on the street."
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "It's true that Stickypedia is maintained by anonymous volunteers rather than renowned experts, but despite this, it works remarkably well!"
- "I'm not quite sure I understand the concept of this "Anonymous" Suggestion Box."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Anonymous' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !