to approach: (s')approcher
The deadline is approaching. La date limite approche.
an approach: une approche
You have an innovative approach to marketing. Vous avez une approche marketing très innovante.
UK: That's an interesting approach.
US: My birthday is approaching. I want a puppy.
- "I am working for a company which offers French lessons by email, using a unique approach which adapts to each user."
- "Glen : Alright everyone, we're approaching the end of our yogic journey."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "But really it's a unique approach to language learning."
- "California is one of the most generous states when it comes to family leave, and the Delavigne Corporation is well-known for its progressive approach."
- "Our readers would be fascinated to hear about your unique approach to accounting and your opinions on the finance world in general."
- "A "one size fits all" approach is outdated and unsuccessful."
- "Since you're in charge of personnel, I want to ask you to approach the accounts department on my behalf."
- "Brian : Now Lucie, we're approaching Bruno's office."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Approach' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !