As part of (my anatomy class, I need to undress you): Dans le cadre de (mon cours d'anatomie, j'ai besoin de vous déshabiller)
- "We're blessed to have him as part of our team."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "We package this perfume as part of a collection of our best-selling fragrances from the past few years (possibly "Moulin Magic" and "Patchouli Junction") and form a "best-of" Delavigne perfume collection."
- "Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com is slashing prices on all Delavigne perfumes as part of our crazy quarterly liquidation sale!"
- "This is just a reminder that tomorrow (14 August) I will be bringing a group of elementary school students to the offices as part of the Delavigne Cares program for underprivileged youths."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent email exchange between the two of us"
- "Working as part of a team to tight deadlines."
- "The penetration of men's fragrance usage appears to be around 50%, with 51% of men claiming to use premium fragrances as part of their daily grooming routine, while about 32% of men 'cannot be bothered' to use any perfume at all."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'As part of' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !