aside from: à part, mis à part
Aside from that, I'm really pleased with your work. A part cela, je suis content de votre travail.
Aside from the fact that he's rude, uninteresting and selfish, I quite like him. En dehors du fait qu'il soit impoli, inintéressant et égoïste, je l'aime plutôt bien.
- "Bargain Basement Bundle : The big advantage of this package (aside from the low price) is the inventory feature."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial "Opiate"."
- "Bruno, aside from the fact that you sign my paycheck, I think you are smart, sensitive and kind."
- "What drew my interest though, aside from Horatio's partial nudity and the supernatural gleam in his eye, was the large sack he was carrying in his left hand."
- "Rupert : Brent, aside from the crew of astronauts who accompanied me on this mission, I see no "men on the moon"."
- "Aside from Bümbüm's fee, we should be able to film the commercial for under a million dollars, which is rather inexpensive considering the scope of the project."
- "Bruno : Aside from the fact that he's completely unqualified, doesn't even know how to turn on a computer, and frequently asks Bob if he'd like to go out and pick flowers, yes, he's wonderful."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Aside from' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !