to assign: assigner, attribuer
I was assigned this office when I arrived here. On m'a attribué ce bureau lorsque je suis arrivé ici.
an assignment: une tâche, une mission
UK: I was assigned this office when I arrived here.
US: I've been assigned a very important task.
- "I have a special assignment for you!"
- "Assigned to"
- "That being said, the marketing department has decided to assign this project to an outside ad agency."
- "You might consider assigning him some relaxation exercises."
- "I wish you luck with this rather special assignment!"
- "Philip : I assign prospective clients to the team, and advise the staff on dealing with difficult prospects."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Assign' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !