an assistant: un assistant, un adjoint
a shop assistant: un vendeur en magasin
UK: I employ an assistant to help me with my research.
US: Spencer is a shop assistant for a big department store.
- "Krazy Gidyeon : Assistant!"
- "Krazy Gidyeon : Oh ok, ok, ok assistant, I will tell you!"
- "So assistant, what do we do today?"
- "Assistant to the CEO"
- "It's Brian Jones, your new assistant!"
- "Krazy Gidyeon : My assistant say I'm crazy!"
- "Narrator: And finally we move to the office of CEO Bruno Delavigne, where Special Assistant Brian Jones has been replaced by a camel."
- "I'm his "special assistant", for special missions."
- "Brian Jones, 37, special assistant to CEO Bruno Delavigne, has been accused of stealing trade secrets from within the heart of the company."
- "If you have any urgent inquiries during my expedition in the Himalayas, please contact my special assistant, Brian Jones."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Assistant' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !