at all times: continuellement, en permanence
Please keep your hands inside the car at all times. Ne mettez jamais vos mains en dehors de la voiture.
Please keep your passport on you at all times when passing through customs. Ne vous séparez pas de votre passeport lorsque vous entrez en zone de transit.
at times: parfois, de temps en temps
- "Announcement 2 : Ladies and gentlemen, we strongly advise you to keep your luggage with you at all times."
- "Why do I need to know where my daughter is at all times via GPS software?"
- "Passengers are requested to keep their possessions with them at all times."
- "I've been reading the latest Office Health and Safety Regulations, and it seems that all employees must be fully clothed at all times while at work."
- "As my "pretend" wife you should smile and keep quiet at all times."
- "In conclusion, my trip to London has been difficult at times."
- "We strongly advise you to keep your luggage with you at all times."
- "Extra comfortable, to encourage workers to wear them at all times."
- "Bruno : In conclusion, my trip to London has been difficult at times."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'At all times' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !