at no (extra) charge (or cost): sans frais (supplémentaire), gratuitement
Subscribe now, and receive this fabulous nail-clipper at no extra charge. Inscrivez-vous maintenant et recevez ce magnifique coupe-ongle gratuitement.
- "A steering wheel is now included at no extra cost!"
- "We've increased the voltage on our electric shock feature, we've pumped up the volume on our alarms and we've added infra-red capabilities to our video surveillance systems. Act now and we'll include at no extra cost, the ultimate canine insurance system: a live Rottweiler to complement the SSSS5000!"
- "Not only am I going to guarantee your delivery for tomorrow by five, but I'm going to authorize a free upgrade for the Delavigne Corp from Gold status to our Super Ultimate Platinum. You'll be covered for the next 12 months at no extra charge."
- "Coffee will also be available at no extra charge."
- "My podcasts can be downloaded weekly at no charge on the Daily Roast website."
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster."
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster, made from 100% pure bison."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'At no extra charge' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !