an attachment (to an email): une pièce jointe
(You will find my resume) attached to this letter, to this email: (vous trouverez mon CV) ci-joint
the attachment (we have for someone): l'affection (que l'on a pour qq'un)
UK: I'm sorry, but I can't open the email attachment.
US: I have a strong attachment to New York, it will be difficult to leave.
- "The second part of the scam, and the part which is helping it to spread at such frightening speeds, is the attachment."
- "- Never open attachments from people you don't know, obviously."
- "Attachment: Initiatives."
- "Attachment: ItineraryDelavigne."
- "delete emails with large attachments, or detach and delete the attachments"
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
- "I'd like to think that you all take an interest in the development of new products, so consider this focus group an opportunity to reinforce the attachment you feel for them already."
- "Attachment: DCInboxData."
- "I am sending a list of additional services ChinaCorp can provide, as an attachment to this email."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Attachment' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Attachment' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...