an Australian: un australien
(an) Australian (hat): (un chapeau) australien
- "Horatio : ...I took her to Australia... But she was eaten by "Sharky" the shark."
- "Every day is a good day in Australia."
- "They are a typical Australian couple, and they are going to welcome us in their typical Australian home."
- "Is that Australian slang for "have a duel"?"
- "Where are you from – Australia?"
- "Tell me all about this "Australia"."
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
- "We can show our guests a bit of Australia, and then eat so much that we all throw up!"
- "Australia is full of gays!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Australia' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !