Is the CEO available to see me? Est-ce que le PDG peut me recevoir?
an availability: une disponibilité
UK: Would you be available for a meeting next week?
US: My availability is very limited: I'm a busy man.
- "Cleaning equipment and gas masks are available in my office."
- "After consulting with my team of accountants and reviewing our various accounts, I've discovered that the company has a surplus of available cash."
- "- Breakfast is available at a small extra charge (£7)."
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
- "Art dealer : The other two are still available, though."
- "Are you available next week for a follow-up interview?"
- "Brian : Ms. Doleman, I've got Phillip Cheeter in Sales available to talk to you, I'll transfer your call."
- "He's currently exiled from heaven so he is available to help us bring the music back to Delavigne."
- "As a special treat, we have an exclusive perfume range which is only available in this store."
- "In the event of a delay of more than 3 hours, refreshments will be available."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Available' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !