the average, on average: la moyenne, en moyenne
On average, Philip dates 6.5 women per month. En moyenne, Philip sort avec 6,5 femmes par mois.
above average au-dessus de la moyenne
below average en-dessous de la moyenne
average: moyen, médiocre
I was actually impressed by the director, whose last film was quite average. En fait, j'ai été impressionné par le réalisateur, dont le dernier film était assez moyen.
to average (80 km/h): faire en moyenne (80 km/h)
- "Did you know that on average, it takes approximately 6 favorable impressions to overcome 1 unfavorable impression?"
- "It's just below the seasonal average."
- "The average American family can't afford to dine in sit down restaurants anymore."
- "or the average estimate of 500 random people who know nothing about cows?"
- "Tell me, if you had to describe the average Delavigne employee in three words, which would you choose?"
- "Average winter temperature in Finland?"
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "Icarus : Yes, but... Horatio, normally the average cost of your monthly supplies is around 600 dollars, US currency."
- "-Buy back 4,500 unsold units from other various retailers and partners, including web-based partners, at an average of $60 per unit ($270,000)"
- "Luna : Oh that's difficult, there's no such thing as the "average" Delavigne employee."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Average' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !