the average, on average: la moyenne, en moyenne
On average, Philip dates 6.5 women per month. En moyenne, Philip sort avec 6,5 femmes par mois.
above average au-dessus de la moyenne
below average en-dessous de la moyenne
average: moyen, médiocre
I was actually impressed by the director, whose last film was quite average. En fait, j'ai été impressionné par le réalisateur, dont le dernier film était assez moyen.
to average (80 km/h): faire en moyenne (80 km/h)
- "It's just below the seasonal average."
- "The average American family can't afford to dine in sit down restaurants anymore."
- "Average winter temperature in Finland?"
- "-Buy back 4,500 unsold units from other various retailers and partners, including web-based partners, at an average of $60 per unit ($270,000)"
- "Did you know that on average, it takes approximately 6 favorable impressions to overcome 1 unfavorable impression?"
- "Tell me, if you had to describe the average Delavigne employee in three words, which would you choose?"
- "Luna : Oh that's difficult, there's no such thing as the "average" Delavigne employee."
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "Icarus : Yes, but... Horatio, normally the average cost of your monthly supplies is around 600 dollars, US currency."
- "or the average estimate of 500 random people who know nothing about cows?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Average' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !