a balance: un équilibre ; une balance (objet)
to balance (various responsibilities): concilier, trouver un équilibre entre (plusieurs responsabilités)
the balance (of a bank account): le solde (d'un compte bancaire)
- "I maintain the balance of fluid in the body by removing waste from the blood and excreting it as urine."
- "30% (remaining balance) to be paid within 30 days of acknowledgement of receipt."
- "How will Jones balance the needs of Europe with his responsibilities as a special assistant in San Francisco?"
- "Bjorn : Last week, the balance of power in the Swedish Parliament shifted from the left to the right."
- "As you are aware, the total balance amounts to $1213.80."
- "Bob in Los Angeles writes: Susie: How do you balance work and family?"
- "We require a minimum balance of at least $7000 for you to open an Executive Super Gold Savings Account."
- "Brent : It just goes to show you, Moira: there really is a balance to this universe: karma, dharma, yin and yang, good and evil, call it what you will."
- "I remind you that the total balance owed by Cosmex Inc. to Delavigne Corporation amounts to one thousand, two hundred and thirteen dollars and eighty cents ($1213.80)."
- "Designed with college students in mind, this account has a low minimum balance: only $100."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Balance' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !